Friday, July 1, 2011

It is a 'bead'iful day!

~I am so excited to finally be joining this blogging thing. (rolls eyes and giggles) It seems a necessary evil, and I doubt I will be very good at it, but I am certainly going to try. My name is Rae, as it states above. I own a little shop called Beadful Things in central Illinois. I have been making jewelry for most of my life, but recently I decided to apply the old French beading techniques to new ideas. I suppose this blog will chronicle the process of that, and I will share both my new shop items, and tutorials for you to make some of your own projects. I hope that you will follow along!
~I am going to start my little writing expedition with a giveaway! Sure, why not? :)



I am giving away a 4 piece set of white and blue hand beaded coasters! 2 of each color, in a pretty little box. Perfect for your BBQ, picnic or by the pool! (Not recommended for use on those awesome floaty raft things)
Go to my Facebook Fan Page for details, and to enter! Giveaway ends 5 pm Central time on 07/05/2011.

~What is everyone doing for 4th of July weekend? I am going to be firing up the BBQ and relaxing in the sun!

No comments: